Thoughts in My Head
Random thoughts, in no particular order:
- I think I'm going to like having Wednesday as my day off through the summer.
- Oh wow-- is it April already? :)
- I can't wait to get to Kenya!
- There are a ton of things to do before going to Kenya.
- Loved doing The Story on Monday night. Had a great group here, and it's one of my favorite parts about my job.
- Kicking off our Chapter Two sermon series in a couple weekends. Gotta start studying.
- I need to get outside.
- I enjoy writing in the basement of Ebenezers.
- I can't believe I've been writing in the basement of Ebenezers for over 5 hours straight.
- I bet those clothes in the dryer are done by now.
- My zone leaders are amazing. And I think they've kept me from making more than one mistake. Maybe three or four.
- I should hold a book sale. I just moved offices and have a load of books on my floor. It would be easier to offload them than re-stock them.
- I still get excited talking about recirculating aquaponics systems.
- I love Star Wars. The originals. Not the Jar Jar Stinks episodes.
- This blog is getting dumb.
- Do I have ADD?